Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Cave Creek Chili Beer

Beer score: 4.1
Web site: Chili Beer
As you might have guessed, this is an extremely spicy hot beer because there's a green pepper sitting in the bottom of the bottle. This isn't a match I care for, but you pepper fans might enjoy it; I just want my beer to taste like beer and my peppers to taste like peppers separate from one another. The drink's texture is smooth and the flavor might be worth trying if you didn't have the pepper taste to cope with. Worth trying if you like Mexican food and/or peppers, but not worth drinking on a regular basis. This stuff is made by the Black Mountain Brewing Co. of Cold Spring, Montana, and Cave Creek, Arizona. This beer came from Crazy Ed's Microbrewry in Cave Creek, Arizona, when I tasted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment