Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Samuel Adams Triple Bock

Beer score: 7.4
Web site: Samuel Adams
Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. My reaction to this beer is unexplainable. In some ways I love this beer and in other ways I find it quite horrible. It smells like soy sauce, but there's very little of that in the taste. There is an extremely strong and overpowering burnt maple flavor to this beer. This is not a beer for swilling. It's a beer for sipping, and very small sips at that. Only truly experienced beer tasters should even THINK of trying this beer, if you can even find it in your area. This brew tends to be difficult to find in some states (like Ohio, for instance) because of its high alcohol content. If you can drink this stuff without it sending shivers up your spine, then you're a better man than I am (even if you are a woman!).

No comments:

Post a Comment